Friday, March 23, 2012

I'm so excited.....

I'm so excited because I covered a brief interview with the Micheal Jackson of the speakers industry (Dr. Micheal Wilkens), I am excited because I have been for so long a huge fan of SPAA and his work, I also got an invite to a speakers event that SPAA is hosting on 04/13/12; needless to say God is blessing me big time, He has favor all around me, and please note that I am not boasting in myself but in the Lord Jesus Christ, because as the word says and I quote: Seek ye first His kingdom and His righteousness and all things will be given unto you as well! So you see God gives freely when you trust in Him and ask, and if you believe in Him He will see to it that you will also believe in yourself! So if you have a dream to be an actor, a writer, a singer, etc., trust Him and He will bring it to past..... SPAA; speakers event @ 7801 S. State st. (behind Northern trust bank), 3:30 pm to 4:30..... "I heard through the grapevine that it will be awesome so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment