Thursday, July 7, 2011

Let Sheedom Ring/The reason I wrote the book!


I dealt with many self esteem issues for a long time and I knew that was something inside of me that needed to get out, so I decided to open up and voice out and write Let Sheedom Ring, sharing my deepest inner thoughts and views and what has helped me to become a changed and successful person(physically,spiritually, emotionally and all), inside you will find hardhitting poetry, words of encouragement, inspiration and more, I dedicate this motivational piece/anthology as a tribute to womanhood, (we all deserve to be treated as queens and we are beautiful no matter what)!
You may view more details about this book or even purchase a copy @ http://xlibris.com/LetSheedomRing.html, or visit Amazon.com or BarnesandNoble.com, thank you........

No comments:

Post a Comment